I made this program for YOU.
I made this program for everyone who has been struggling with their pull-up and can't commit to a full 30 day program.
I wanted to create something that would lead you in the right direction and set you up for success
What you'll get:
⚡️ Learn what your pull-up should actually look like
⚡️ Common Mistakes and how to fix them
⚡️ Shoulder Mobility Assessment
⚡️ 2 Strength Tests (Before & After)
⚡️ How to determine what phase YOU are in when learning that pull-up
⚡️ Mind-body Connection Chat (helping you learn how to actually engage those lats)
⚡️ 14 Days of Workout Plan (with instructional videos!)
Complete all 14 days by August 6th for a chance to win my 30 Day Intensive Pull-Up Coaching Program
I want you to be successful and I am confident this is the only guide you will need to finally jumpstart that pull-up process!
What equipment do you needed?!
You can do this program entirely at home!
- Pull-up Bar
- Assisted Pull-up Bands: You will want a variety of bands for not only different movements we will be doing but to continue to get RID and use a lighter band during the process
- Foam Roller: Because you will get sore and tight from working areas you haven’t worked before, we need to keep this tissue & muscle feeling GOOD during this process, I also recommend you getting a lacrosse ball but that is OPTIONAL
- Dumbbells: Light to medium Set (If you can't find any, waterbottles or books also work!)
- Mini-Bands: Because there are LOTS of drills we will be doing and these mini bands help a ton with that
- Broom: A great tool to helping you with technique
- Towel: Great way to help with Improving your grip strength
Click here for my AMAZON suggested equipment